St Bartholomew’s School
St Bartholomew’s School was founded in 1466, and now accommodates 1,650 students, serving Newbury, West Berkshire and the Hampshire/Wiltshire border.
St Bartholomew’s was chosen by West Berkshire Council to benefit from a multi-million pound investment of central government funding for redevelopment. This comprises five large blocks, sited around a covered hub space which is large enough to host school assemblies for all students and staff.
The Havelock installation was completed on time and on budget and received praise from the contractors. The school is also delighted with the modern, flexible and high quality interior.